Backstabbed in a Backwater Dungeon: My Party Tried to Kill Me, But Thanks to an Infinite Gacha I Got LVL 9999 Friends and Am Out For Revenge - Vol. 1…

Dex-chan lover
Oh no, it's happening, the start of ridiculous power leveling. Though instead of level 10k+, we got levelless. And then those preciously weak enemies outside will get buffed and be able to fight MC's crew (even though each of them was multiple times stronger than these enemies before).
:qq:

Double-page supporter
At first with the no level and the fact Suzu couldn't him it i thought of the Gnosis from Xenosaga but since Nazuna can hit it maybe it isn't that bad. This machine with no level and the floor being bad of the "unbreakable" material has to be the final floor right?

Dex-chan lover
The reason it didn't have a level is, what I assume, because that thing is a WEAPON. A tool, essentially. And tools don't have the standard numerical levels. That's why Mei referred to it as a Mythological-class weapon.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, we are finally gonna see the objectively strongest one have to go all out? Lemme get some popcorn, thanks for the chap!

Users who are viewing this thread