GIGANT - Vol. 3 Ch. 22 - Age Difference

Aggregator gang
If the mom is smart enough she might be searching for reasons for his son to get away from her.

XL

Dex-chan lover
Wait till his parents find out what she does for a living, hahaha ?

Dex-chan lover
@XL with Chiho becoming the most searched person on the internet, and with the dad already being suspicious, she is bound to find out really soon, but it doesn't matter as long as the brat can stick it out to his principles of having a big titty gf, which i dare say is one of the most noble principles anyone can stick to.

Dex-chan lover
And next, I bet her ex boyfriend will likely denounce her. >_> Piece of trash.

Dex-chan lover
Too many fetishes happening at the same time...how can I concentrate on the PLOT like this???

Dex-chan lover
@Beastmanga Too many to name at this point, though I'm gonna break my family-friendly code and mention
having-a-sex-talk-with-your-parents-philia

Dex-chan lover
@phil777
Yep, that and they are going blame the mom for it, which will cause drama and get the goverment involved.

Supporter
Dad is too busy being proud that his son got him such a fine lady. He may have to sacrifice points with the wife but any good father would do that for his son to bang some hot girl in a relationship.

Contributor
Meanwhile, the fight against the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man continues in New York City.

???? this manga cracks me up
Total exploitation schlock. Someone make this movie. Tommy Wiseau could star as the 15 year old boy.

The old American guy was pretty smart to find a giant flag to wear so people would know he was on their side.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, an eight year gap isn't that bad, and in Britain, parts of America, and parts of Europe, the age of consent is 16. It's not a massive deal, my dude.

Users who are viewing this thread