GIGANT - Vol. 7 Ch. 60 - Future

This my theory

1. Why future man say will save chiho?
2. Maybe he already know chiho pregnant and that will make human evolution to next step like human from future
3. Maybe chiho pregnant because of him, that he say will save chiho. Why chiho not notice? maybe he used some trick from that tool that make chiho not notice
4. Human from future not know about sex? maybe he already watch chiho jav already

Note : Does not rule out there will be ntr

Every time I finish reading a chapter of this mess of a thing I feel like Franklin from the lamar roast meme.

What?!

I like how a giant monster that's killed millions of people and can't be stopped is about to hit Tokyo and everyone's like "Yeah maybe I'll leave the city, dunno, kind of a pain in the ass really".

that's what they get for nakadashi in the pool a couple chaps earlier. I'm sure there's a little swimmer's joke in there somewhere...

Dex-chan lover
@yuthaa
In my years of reading Oku's stuff (yes, that includes his obscure short stories) nothing of the sort came to fruition. Also, both Papiko and Rei get back together in the next few chapters (after she tells him about the pregnancy), plus this is ending soon.

Users who are viewing this thread