Gimai ga Douyara Yandere Datta Hanashi - Ch. 41 - Gift

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 20, 2025
Messages
10,549
Nothing happened guys, trust me :02:

anvki96qhxtg1.jpeg


thanks for translation
 
Group Leader
Joined
Feb 8, 2026
Messages
231
I had difficulty with the chapter upload yesterday, so that’s why there’s two (for now). I waited like 4 minutes for the first try, and nothing happened, so I tried it again, and got it in about 30 seconds. The second one must have taken at least 10 minutes to upload, as I would have seen it if it was any shorter of an upload. Sorry about this.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Aug 21, 2020
Messages
2,641
I facepalmed when a fellow Noa couldn't pick up on valued context clues to NOT PURSUE THE YANDERE'S LOVER! But this? Zero survival instinct... May she be reincarnated in a kinder timeline XD
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top