Ginga no Shinanai Kodomotachi e - Vol. 2 Ch. 16 - Final

Dex-chan lover
Man, good shit.I was expecting both ride away on the spaceship but as mom's power influence weaken, they just blow up to smithereens, just because, and finding death in the end.

So heartbreaking 😭 So glad Maki decided to stay with the mother. I want more, I want to know what happens to Pi

Dex-chan lover
There was more melancholy than I expected at the beginning. I'm not quite satisfied with this ending, mainly because I think pi and maki should have stayed together. Well, I suppose I'll choose to believe she landed on a planet where her rapping skills induces a rhyme revolution.

Still, a nice work that appeals to those perplexing sentiments surrounding infinity.

Dex-chan lover
Reading this before bed won't be good for my sleeping.
Thanks for the translation.

Thank you for a translating this, I read the whole thing in one sitting and bawled my eyes out towards the end.

Group Leader
feels bad man should have made her drink the blood and then fly off the planet so they can grow old and die instead of living only 20 years

I'm just going to convince myself that there is a hibernation module in that thing that wasn't mentioned. At least that way there is a tiny chance that she didn't starve to death after making it only 5% of the way to one of the other planets and isn't doomed to die without ever meeting another person or even seeing a seond planet.

Dex-chan lover
the man.

YPE8oFU.png

do you think Π survived the voyage? if she is going in a sublight speed ship, that will take a long time, and if the curse of immortality really gets weak when far from mother, then...

Dex-chan lover
I really like this, simple and still leave a deep impression, thank you for all the hard work.

And so glad that Maki stayed behind.

Since the other humans were also on a sublight speed ship, I assume it's enough to carry someone to their destination within their life time. It might take years but pi's got food.
99% light speed is still technically sublight speed.

Dex-chan lover
Anyone else feel like the last 2 chapters just shouldn't even be here?

Supporter
I'm kinda glad that Makki stayed together with Mother. Pi will die and be released, but their mother will have the exact same situation, that she tried to save her children from: after knowing love and companionship to live on without it. The sacrifice of Makki of staying alive is a strong point.

Thank you for translating this work!

Dex-chan lover
I want to read Pi's adventures in space dammit, it ended too soon!
This was an intense emotional read tho, loved it.

Users who are viewing this thread