Giniro no Genders - Vol. 3 Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
Ok, I’m out for good, now, because I once again have no idea what is happening

This gets worse every chapter and the art is weird too.
Look at Seiji doing some mad splits on the floor on page 11.

@fujoyoshi
She's an internet personality that he followed and who in return liked posts of his crossdressing.

So, uh, is she going to be intersex? They just showed the weird animal hermaphrodite before her introduction.

I just binge skimmed this series. It's okay-ish.

Is it weird that I actually like the suicidal/homicidal stalker more than the blackmailer? Well, dislike less, I guess.

At least Seiji understands that his actions are wrong on...many levels. He struggles with it on a much deeper level and is willing to turn himself into the police for his crimes. On the other hand, Nakamachi seems much more unrepentant. Blackmail an innocent victim of sexual assault into hooking up with your romantic rival so that you can get back together with a person who has already rejected you? AND not apologize for any of it? Besides that, Seiji's actions are very much "heat of the moment" kind of bad. Nakamachi is literally planning this out knowing full well what the consequences are.

That's how I feel at least.

@danceicarus
This gets worse every chapter and the art is weird too.

The artist is relying on Clip Studio Paint's 3D models too heavily. I have used the 3D models myself but only as an aid for posing references and scene compositions but the artist here is clearly just tracing over it.

Contributor
@uttanova

You can really tell when this got canceled, cause the quality really took a dive from being acceptable to down right shit.

Its being rushed.

@Thrembs I mean go if you want but I think there's literally just two chapters left. You're basically at the finish line you might as well finish this trainwreck lol

Users who are viewing this thread