Cheat na Tablet wo Motte Kaiteki Isekai Seikatsu - Vol. 3 Ch. 23 - New Summons

Dex-chan lover
Based on the descriptions, I think this is somewhere in Vol 2.
Makes sense..

• Take the manga just past the first volume, beyond the first introduction of the main cast, and the start of whatever actual development you're planning.
  • Dangle bait while shouting "Go Read the LN, Peasants!!"
  • Profit. Or at least far easier ROI than a manga.

Unfortunately, Alphapolis (the publisher) tends not to license their properties in other languages.
Since when has licensing been a problem for the scanaltion/translation scene?

Dex-chan lover
Since when has licensing been a problem for the scanaltion/translation scene?
Since the (at least the Japanese) translators mostly pick freely available novels, which is why the vast majority of current "fan" translations are Web novels as opposed to Light Novels.

Most do not pick paywalled stuff.

Alphapolis has the WN and LN on the same website, and the WN gets taken down and replaced with the edited paywalled LN.
This means translations of Alphapolis stories are rare compared to the other Japanese WN sites.

Especially when it is often the case that requests or interest in a story do not really come about until it has a manga that someone started translating, but for Alphapolis that usually means there is at least one LN volume out.

Dex-chan lover
That Fox's face is all over the place, it changes art style panel to panel.

The poké like evolution stuff seems rushed and out of nowhere.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!
One last chapter before this novel advertisement ends. Sad that they seem to really just meant this to be a teaser for the LN.

So now his familiars can speak, does this mean in the future he will have shouta-wolf and a loli-winged snake as familiars?
So many questions ang things to look forward to for this story. Sad that the rest will be on something I might not have access to.

Dex-chan lover
Man... I want my cat to call me "Papa," too.
And I will fluff her so much. Fluff fluff fluff... belly rub.

Dex-chan lover
image.png

I can't believe Kento's fucking dead.

Dex-chan lover
Snake givin them fuck me eyes and saying "Master...!" oh boy oh boy his we we is in danger
also, its ending i guess death by snake gluk gluk isn't the exact worst way to go

Dex-chan lover
That chapter title on pg 3, who is the other woman? Doesn't seem like the elf

Users who are viewing this thread