Cheat na Tablet wo Motte Kaiteki Isekai Seikatsu - Vol. 3 Ch. 24 - Your Best Life in Another World

Dex-chan lover
The LN is up to 14 volumes, with a "side story" line of LN's doing the "view from the girl's side" ( yes.. harem-ish route , it seems) up into volume 3.
According to Novelupdates. But seems to be doing well enough.

My guess this one got a manga based on the ( only 28 chapters..) WN, and then got rebooted as a LN-only pub. with the manga as teaser.
So deliberate adaptation of the lesser material to boost the LN.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for all the hard work you put into scanlating for us all the way to the end! (^_^)

Another one bites the dust. Quite a few isekais recently that has been axed

Dex-chan lover
Must of been axed, oh well. :pout:
too bad it ended this rushed, or was axed. i enjoyed it more than the Smartphone Harem Series. sad
Thanks for your work goarachnidlaser!

I get why they would axe a manga like this. Pretty much all of the obstacles or "story" arcs that this mc faces gets solved with the cheat. No real danger, no real stakes for anything, even his feelings/emotions/self confidence just gets better in a chapter. i dont even want rant about the cardboards that he calls friends...

Some of you say this is a teaser for a LN but its more of a deterrent i think.

Anyway thanks again for your work Translator, hope i get to read another disaster like this :)
Man, the axe was brutal! It feels like the author went to deliver the manuscript for this chapter and they told them "Oh, by the way, we won't need any more chapters; here is a napkin, please doodle something for the last page"

This probably was not actually "axed" so much as it was never planned to go on longer.
I heavily suspect this was the plan all along considering how neatly this ended and the fact the novel still have more material.
( Or so i been told in the earlier chapters comment section, i have not personally read this novel )

There are plenty of manga adaptations that are basically promotional materials for the light novels.
They only ever get 1 or 2 arcs just enough for people to get people hooked and then end.
There really should be a tag for those types... :nyoron:

Kinda nice how the whole thing so far has been Feris plan to lift the MC's self-esteem and make him stop thinking of himself as just a manservant. Just cozy and fluffy feelings.

Double-page supporter
Will miss Kento and Krue :glee: For a slow life and banished for the party this was decent and enjoyable. glad we never really heard/seen much from the old party. Seems like if you have any type of fighting in it and don't have edgy over the top drama along "Epic Battles" it get axed. Also thank you to goarachnidlaser for you hard work on this

Dex-chan lover
This probably was not actually "axed" so much as it was never planned to go on longer.
I heavily suspect this was the plan all along considering how neatly this ended and the fact the novel still have more material.
( Or so i been told in the earlier chapters comment section, i have not personally read this novel )

There are plenty of manga adaptations that are basically promotional materials for the light novels.
They only ever get 1 or 2 arcs just enough for people to get people hooked and then end.
There really should be a tag for those types... :nyoron:
Does anyone have a link to a translation of either the WN or the LN?
NovelUpdates.com is giving me nothing.

Dex-chan lover
Does anyone have a link to a translation of either the WN or the LN?
NovelUpdates.com is giving me nothing.
I found this by googling for a few minutes, so it seem to exist.
But it might not have been translated yet.

Dex-chan lover
I can not find the novel, but I see the adaptation tag. Anyone know where the novel can be found or if it is worth the read?

Dex-chan lover
Aw this could be good to continue as slow life isekai manga tho. Well its nice until it last 🥺

Users who are viewing this thread