Cheat na Tablet wo Motte Kaiteki Isekai Seikatsu - Vol. 3 Ch. 24 - Your Best Life in Another World

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the final chapter :meguuusad: :glee: :salute:
Ujzxnrz.gif

Dex-chan lover
Shoulda given us a scene of MC feminizing the other guy. Making him the ideal bride.
Welp, end of a series. See some of y'all elsewhere.

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
It was clearly axed suddenly, probably lost one of those popularity polls they run in whatever manga was running it.

That's a shame, it was a pleasant read. Mangaka probably knew it was going to end a few chapters ago but still had to follow the LN so we get the 'story story story AND THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER' type end.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the Translation.

Despite it started to get Fun with Veggie and everything, Publisher had to axed it huh.

Why not Axe those Isekai manga where the MC suddenly become super OP for particularly no reason with trade of being Super Ultra Dense and Idiotic despite they being a normal human with good brain and common sense before reincarnating

Dex-chan lover
Thank you very much for the translation! Shame it has to end when there's still so much potential.

Dex-chan lover
Even seeing the "end" flag on the chapter, I still got a bit surprise by how abrupt the ending is.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Well, cross another one off my list.

I will at least give it points for getting axed before he could end up with a bunch of slaves

Dex-chan lover
Shame that this was so clearly axed at this point. It wasn't anything super "special" but it did have its charm, mostly because of the way the guy's tablet was helpful but not super overpowered outside of the alchemy elements. That and, rather than taming a fenrir like usual, he was mostly taming little monsters.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapters until the very end!

It was getting interesting but sadly it was axed. From the status (at least here in mdex), it was updated to be 'cancelled' and not 'completed'. I don't know how the novels are doing but I guess the publishers do not see the sense on keeping the manga adaptation going - or maybe they will be switching to another mangaka like what sometimes happen.

Also - what's the deal with Krue? Will he gender swap in the future? Or will this be a 'progressive' story? (i.e. will become a BL)

Well this could've been an 'upgrade' to the isekai smartphone but for now, it's done. Thanks again to the TL group who handled this!
literally anything is an upgrade to isekai smartphone

Dex-chan lover
I swear, I must have terrible taste in manga, cause all my favorites get cancelled so quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread