Gintama - Vol. 77 Ch. 700 - Steel Heart

Dex-chan lover
That last frame of Gintoki about to shoot with the umbrella was so cool!! :p BUT HE'S STILL FALLING! someone please catch him! I thought Kagura would

I'm expecting Sadaharu to absorb all the overflowing Altana and recover back in the next chapter who will end up catching Gintoki.

Double-page supporter
I thought the energy would regenerate them, not destroy them. But, I guess their body isn't the same as Utsuro/Shouyou. So, they just can't take it.

@Borderline they said in the chapter that there's just too much energy there, to the point where it would just burn them away instead of letting them regenerate. You might be right that it'd be different for Utsurou himself though.

So...
Next month Gintama will not end, this is 100% fact.
Many plots was't explained.

The future Shinpachi v2 will travel alone to the past (Joui War).
Just look on chapter 454, (page 13-15) this is Shinpachi.
https://mangadex.org/chapter/70213/13

Future Shinpachi v2 hidded his identity with this "gag name". Many times in show, Shinpachi said something like that he is a shadow and Gintoki is a light (even in ending of ep. 3/ chapter 1).

Unknow person was shown even in 2nd movie, that person was 5th Joui member (Future Shinpachi v2).
That moment was on final fight, when Blight/ Enmi was send violet, evil energy/ virus. Then we saw at 1st Joui Sakamoto, 2nd Joui Katsura, 3rd Joui Takasugi and then Future Katsura said: "This is..., No, this is impossibile...", 4th Unknow Person (Future Shinpachi v2), 5th Joui Gintoki and Gintoki.

That 4 th person wasn't Joui Gintoki because we seen in next scene, that Joui Gintoki have white uniform and we only can see that he is wearing black "shield?" only on his stomach and unknown person had "green?" and black "shield?" not only on his stomach and even on his back. 2nd fact: Joui Gintoki haven't godspeed, so he wasn't been able to jump alone that fast, to the destroyed ship and then go help Gintoki and Future Kagura and Future Shinpachi v1.

Just trust me and my Intuition.
Next month they just will annouce: "We are going move to Shounen Jump again" and there will be little pause (maybe 3 months?).

Oh right...
My Theory v2

Maybe Future Shinpachi v2 (from Silver Soul) is not going back to past (Joui War)

This Kurokono Tasuke maybe is just Future Shinpachi v1 from 2nd movie.
HE DIDN'T BACK TO FUTURE (Only his glasses XD)

Damn that gag moment xD

Look on chapter 150 (false ending, battle on Terminal) look on Shinpachi clothes. Then look on ending battle scene in second movie. Enmi used curse and we saw 1st Joui Sakamoto, 2nd Joui Katsura, 3rd Joui Takasugi, 4th Kurokono Tasuke in shadows (Shinpachi have the same clothes in ep. 150), 5th Joui Gintoki and Present Gintoki who killed Enmi.

In Ending of Patriot reunion party arc Kurokono said to Joui Gintoki ''I am the shadow''  and ''I will always be by your side''.

That unknown person have dark hair and Sorachi didn't show us his face, because we knowed that person.

Plus Shinpachi always use suffix '' -san'' (Katsura-San, Takasugi-san, Sakamoto - san etc.). That Kurokono guy was using too this suffix :)

Users who are viewing this thread