Gintama - Vol. 77 Ch. 703 - The Right Eye

ya know I was always wondering why Utsuro's blood never regenerated Takasugi's eye...
Still good chapter. We almost there

Dex-chan lover
@Asa-senpai something something Takasugi rejecting the regeneration...... I guess :p

Well damn I Wasn't expecting this turn of events, watching Utsuro in the floor was really great, it made me go OOOOOOHHHH?! they played this really well.
Good bye old friend, in case next chapter isn't the ending, I think I'll pretend this is really the end and close this chapter with honor.

Thanks Hi Wa Mata Noboru, for such a great work and dedication!

@Serenata Takasugi had already said that Oboro's "immortal" blood in him was dying out when this section of arc began and that he had only a short time until he was dead which is why Utsuro tried to take blood from Shoyo to survive Takasugi stopped him from doing that by well stabbing himself leaving Utsuro with a really weakened body.

Double-page supporter
I know this is touching and all.

But, Katsura didn't get interacted with Utsuro at all. Since he said he can't let Gintoki to cut down his teacher in while back. I assumed he was going to cut down Utsuro at some points. But, It never happen.

Ahh, Katsura always stand by. What a shame.

Dex-chan lover
@borderline

Well, it's practically takasugi who cut down Utsuro (n even protect Gintoki on top of that), while Gintoki delivers the final blow.

Shouyo is also still alive (for now), so we can expect some meeting between Katsura n Shouyo in the next chaps...

Users who are viewing this thread