Gintama - Vol. 77 Ch. 704 - Nobody with a Natural Perm is a Decent Guy

Is this really the end? Don't fuck with us, gorilla, we've been hurt before!!

If its so, the ending is funny, sad and at the same time, inspiring. In a way, it's such an ending when the characters themselves telling us, 'you know what, the series has end. But we're fine, we're still gonna do what we've done before.

So even if gintama is no longer continuing, gintama have always been gintama, so keep on moving with your lives. Everything will be well. '

I'm gonna miss you gintama, and thanks to hiwamatanoboru for sticking with the series until the end.

Fed-Kun's army
It really ended now huh. Thanks for everything Gorilla. Also thank you Hi Wa Mata Noboru for all those translations!!

I hope it's not over yet, I want to see Tsukuyo and Gintoki making babies.

Even if it is over it definitely was one of the best manga I've read. At certain point it drag on a bit but all in all every volume is worth buying. I hope Sorachi-sensei will earn enough money to last him forever. Enough said.

Dex-chan lover
oh boy, gori-san actually made it end.

he actually ended it properly

the mad lad.

gorilla ending the manga like it's not the last chapter. You know this gonna be real shit if it is coz all the fake ending he made really left an "end" feel. But this one is just your regular fun gintama (except for dirty panty girl)

so now it says it's done... are we gonna get that MANTAMA shoujo manga now?

Fed-Kun's army
I remember someone asked Sorachi once what was the purpose of Gintama and he answered that you could tell at the end of the series, and now then it's really the end I can't tell really what that purpose was xD. Even though it was a fun ride, with its ups and downs.

Supporter
Hard crying right now. 😭grew up reading this wonderful manga, glad I could come to see its end

Contributor
@Australis The Sham Final Chapters were the answer, the purpose of Gintama was to screw with the reader the entire time.

Users who are viewing this thread