Giri-Giri Saegiru Katagirisan - Vol. 2 Ch. 16

Aggregator gang
@SOL_rocks : this like NTR for all a gender , it isn't homophobia more like a weeb problem , i mean if you do a shounen manga don't add yuri.

Dex-chan lover
No yuri. My soul can't handle Okada being hurt this much anymore. This poor kid is treated so dis-proportionally to the "crime" that it's crazy.

@SOL_rocks It's injected into everything to the point where it's annoying, not to mention the people who want everything to be yuri.

@Tamerlane
3RpIXTT.png

@jokerxhisoka Gotta agree with you. Ooki has expressed no interest in Katagiri in that way so, at this point, the only "yuri" we could possibly get is with the Yankee girl. I just don't see it happening. Despite that, I am thinking that Ooki is some kind of 'S'. Or at least, Ooki is fit to gain something by going this route.

Dex-chan lover
"That day, everything changed."
Such a gold opportunity to use an old meme...

AlU1GHK.jpg

Dex-chan lover
"All according to Keikaku." –Ooki-san

TL's notes: Keikaku means plan.

Dex-chan lover
To be fair, how many times can you climax right in front of someone without them noticing something?
Sexual harassment is what it is.

So everyone is freak huh?
Yandere, sadist, lesbo, pervert.
Now the mc looks more normal.

I mean who doesn't interested in boobs or ass?

Double-page supporter
Oh man, if it WAS a misunderstanding, I would've been sooo mad and disappointed! But ooki is not just there for decoration, and that's awesome

Dex-chan lover
Super sadist, wew. When it came to the big boobs character department, Ooki was losing to the delinquent girl for me (that shirt lift, unf), but this actually makes her something beyond just a set piece. Hope it’s not a malicious development, though.

Users who are viewing this thread