Giri-Giri Saegiru Katagirisan - Vol. 2 Ch. 18

That's quite the grounded lesson to be taught by his OWN delusions, I'll be the first to admit that Okada is a genius... and and idiot at the same time.

Also after thinking about it and looking at things from Ookii's perspective I get why she would want to toy around with both of them.

is she really want to "titblock" MC or just want to be noticed? either way, this is good lol

Dex-chan lover
@Babiapalah
His pained face turns her on. She was going on a withdrawal without him around.
In short, she's a pervert.

Dex-chan lover
@havelmom there's this thing called subjectivity, what I like doesn't mean someone else will also like it too, vice versa. Don't think too much on it, it simply means your taste differ than other people, but it's not necessarily a bad thing, unless you started spewing "your taste is shit" argument.

I for one following this because the art is decent, the base premise is a bit unique and the characters are wacky. It's not the best tho, just a passable light read.

Dex-chan lover
OMG, she deleted him.
Press F to pay respects.

@VTorch shouldnt it be "this and that" instead of "that and that"?

Group Leader
@Tearsax Yeah, that probably sounds more "right", but I don't think 'that and that' is grammatically wrong here either

What happened to her using her words instead of violence preaching from the previous chapters, lol.

After she reacted that strongly to Okada being denied again he probably saw Shamu and Seaworld down there before she executed him with that soccer kick 💀

Users who are viewing this thread