Giri-Giri Saegiru Katagirisan - Vol. 3 Ch. 28

@Guytsu
The problem is there is nothing else to him other than staring at boobs, as he himself (via boob goddess delusion) realized and he is content with it to the point that he is ready to get his face punched repeatedly to just stare at boobs. Anyone normal would give up already, but he'll just keep staring.

@sighoon

That's not really grounds for getting called a scumbag though, is it? I mean, a person has the right to like what they like. If what he likes is looking at breasts and it makes him happy, what's the harm? He's not doing anything besides that, nor shown any interest in doing anything besides that. I mean, sure, there's bound to be some people who call him a lecher or something if they don't really know him, but that's no different than, say, calling someone who likes reading comics a "pathetic little kid" because to them, "comics are only for kids" or something.

I'm not being antagonistic or anything. I'm genuinely just confused about why he's being called scum in this situation. Not just you calling him scum, but the girl in the chapter, as well. it sounds like it's just a case of different views on what's acceptable.

Dex-chan lover
So, her ecstasy poses are mental images, right? Not just contorting with her butt in the air in front of everyone each time?

Dex-chan lover
Dating a cute girl with the aim of being a decent human doesn’t sound so bad tbh

If he starts turning into a normal person, i can predict a chibi buns vs ookii showdown.

I think i might be an idiot for not realizing, Katagiri Pretty much Has orgasm face all the time in front of Oki.
Any one in that situation would have eventually figured out that its because of Okada (or at least , by Literally blocking him anyway, if not distracted by O-face)

but i think Oki likes seeing Katatagiri's O- face? and Okada's attention, so MAYBE she would find this amusing and warp it up further on purpose?
(like inviting the the 3 of them over to a sauna then having them eat super spicy ramen at a no parents sleepover? or something ...)

now that I think about it they're all kind of Yandere Okada gets what he deserves Only because he picked out the worst girls
( A violent punk, an S, a Creepy wife [ NOT A WAIFU BUT A WIFE and i repeat , the creepy kind] and lastly A.....different girl (Oki).

Users who are viewing this thread