Giri-Giri Saegiru Katagirisan - Vol. 3 Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
Bruh, MC is asking the question we wanted to know since day 1 lol

Dex-chan lover
Poor guy, gets punished hard for loving and watching a boobs lmfao

Dex-chan lover
"I dont have the right to reject her"

Thats how some of MD commenters actually think, 'omg girl showing interest, guy must respond positively'

Dex-chan lover
She is a deranged yandere that thinks she can turn a wealthy young boy in someone "normal"... by the end of the relationship, he would be a perverted old man that hounds the night to flash his goods at people.

Giri, i love you but there is a time and place for you to masturbate, help the poor boy.

Dex-chan lover
well it was nice that he realized the solution was simple, and it kinda still is, he's scared of her but she hasn't enforced anything that would actually warrant that, foul mouth aside that is

Dex-chan lover
Is it too much to ask to let a young man who wants to gaze upon magnificent breasts alone?

Katagiri-san gotta be bringing at least another underwear to school if she keeps on doing those orgasm 🤔

Dex-chan lover
The school janitor must hate Katagiri

Slippery_2-1024x574.png

>This world is full of crazy people!
>Starts talking to his delusion.

Well he deserves to be called scum and ignored by girls, but the new girl is a little over the top.

@sighoon

I don't remember the previous chapters, but what has he done that makes him deserving to be called scum? Doesn't he just look at girls? (or in this case, one girl in particular) That's definitely not something worth being called scum over. People-watching is a thing many people do. It's a genuine activity. He may only care about breasts, but it seems like his whole thing is simply "looking" and nothing else. He may have low self-esteem, but I don't remember his actions being even remotely scummy. Though again, I on't remember what goes on in previous chapters so I could be forgetting something.

Users who are viewing this thread