Giri-Giri Saegiru Katagirisan - Vol. 3 Ch. 32

Dex-chan lover
Fukin hell, this manga. It can make me laugh at every turn. I don't care people think anymore, I'm giving this 10/10.

Dex-chan lover
So even the mountains can crumble.

@goarachnidlaser Looks wise... yeah she is cute, and if she just a little tsundere i could understand, but she isnt even and yandere she doesnt like him in any shape or form, she is an egomaniac that for god knows why convinced herself that he is a scumbag without hope (which isnt true, he is a wealth teen that just is a little pervert but truly is an amazing person) and that she is some kind of paragon of human behavior that can cure him of his "scumbagery" ( which isnt true... SHE CRAZY DAWG).

Dex-chan lover
Okada needs to get a restraining on little miss stalker, Ooki still best girl.

Banned
We are all wondering who he will end up with but we never ask how is Okada mental health

Dex-chan lover
@dArkus_Orion

Even if he is a scumbag why tf would he want to date someone who straight up belittles him and calls him trash. That’s like, emotional abuse.

Yeah, but... look at the universe he inhabits. It's not like any of the other available options is less insane. Sure, this one negs him and stalks him, but at least she's willing to date him.

Ooki gets off on Okada staring
Katagiri gets off 🐔 blocking Okada
Yandere girl gets off stalking Okada
Where’s the harem again?

Aggregator gang
Now i think its positive that bun girl is ooki little sister. She came along in secret for this moment.

Dex-chan lover
Ok. That crazy hairbun chick has got to be Ooki's relative... or someone with weird yuri vibes for Ooki trying to "protect" her by trying to go out with Okada...

Users who are viewing this thread