Giri-Giri Saegiru Katagirisan - Vol. 3 Ch. 33

Dex-chan lover
something about Katagiri's giant AF oversized t-shirt is hilarious to me.

Like it fits her character perfectly, even though it completely doesn't fit physically.

This is turning into Deathnote with Ooki and Yandere girl... Also is Ooki related to Gin from Bleach her face expression seems to be the same.

This is about to become a bloodbath and I'm looking very forward to it.

Idk how a manga with such a minimalist plot has managed to be as entertaining as it is. No seriously, this manga is way better than it has any right being and I love it for that.

So, Ooki is an upperclass narcissist who loves being the center of attention and has enjoyed the whole premise of the manga being stared out or being protected. She's making move on the yandere since she's taking away her attention.

Fed-Kun's army
@spandxltd if you have this kind of problems like stalking always inform somebody else or the authority...keeping stalking issues aside because of thinking no one will believe you is stupid action...if your first report failed report again and again they will have no choice but to act..remember your paying taxes that are paid to police to secure public safety

Users who are viewing this thread