Giri-Giri Saegiru Katagirisan - Vol. 3 Ch. 33

The story became really good.
Okada bullied by a kouhai girl... Man needs to find his balls

There is only one girl that scares me the most in this manga, we can never see her eyes but can get a good view of her breasts

Holy fuck that hairbun bitch is annoying as hell
And Okada is a fucking pussy, just tell her to fuck off, what is she gonna do? Tell people that a nobody in the school likes to peek at a girl’s boobs? Who tf would care about that and why would Okada have any reasons to be afraid of her? And its not like Ooki isnt conscious about his actions either?

Aggregator gang
I'm still having nightmares about BunBitch here. so I'm glad Katagiri and Okki-san sat there instead of her because I swear to god the second she gets her hand on any kind of silver wear Okada-Kun is as dead as my former fish pets

But like it's not the best arrangement since they have something against him but its better the bunbitch
People saying the bunbitch activates their fight or flight response same, but honestly, I'd just impulsively punch her and just dash out of there to the police station reporting a stalker

Dex-chan lover
@nguyntn It make even less sense when it's a plot point his two friends routinely do worst and get caught by the teachers and no one give a shit beyond that, they were even above him in the pecking order.

But then again, no one listened when he said he isn't going out with her (even though he said it while stuttering like a retard)

Damn it I can't read these characters at all! Can't predict what's going to happen next! Fuck I love it

Fed-Kun's army
A harem of psycho bitches. Not. Okada's gonna end up alone having delusions of the big tiddy goddess.

Mother of god! I hate and love the crazy bitch at the same time. (Reader): wich one? I respond woth ALL OF THEM i hate them but they fit in so good with the theme. Tho the gorlfriend girl is the dex deffinition of bitch

Users who are viewing this thread