Giri-Giri Saegiru Katagirisan - Vol. 3 Ch. 33

I want to draw attention to how good Okada's bros are being. They carry him back and they congratulate him on his "girlfriend" and don't act jealous at all. It's refreshing that this manga gives most of the girls weird quirks and the guys are sensible.

Fuck, that was clever, by doing this Ooki isolated him from his friends and put him on a table only with people who have something against him.

The mysterious Ooki-san is kinda getting old and cringy. Deal with it already and stop milking it author-san!!!

"...I mean only common people would come here right? (ᵔᵕᵔ)"
WOW SO MYSTERIOUS IS SHE FROM A RICH POWERFUL CLAN?!?!?!?! NO WAY! WHAT A REVEAL

@ole1230 The guys in this series (Okada included) all started out as trash. Remember how Okada was always trying to stop them from peeping even as he himself stared lasciviously at Ooki's knockers? But as the manga progresses, you realize Okada is capable of gallantry and the pervy guys are also good bros.

As you further become aware of just how deranged the girls around Okada are, you begin to feel sorry for him. And while Ooki, who initially felt simply like a stage prop, begins to show her true colors (by, ironically, becoming more and more inscrutable with each passing chapter), you come to the realization that the only character left without any sort of development or redeeming qualities since the manga's inception is none other than Katagiri- she has been, and continues to remain trash.

Ofc, twin hair-bun girl also hasn't deviated from her introductory role of crazy yandere stalker, but in her defense, she is new and has had far less screen time than Katagiri.

P.S. The current rating hardly does justice to this manga; it is hugely underrated. 😠

Dex-chan lover
Lol go gettem Ooki-san

I honestly don't know whether I'm happy or scared for Okada

Users who are viewing this thread