Giri-Giri Saegiru Katagirisan - Vol. 3 Ch. 39

Dex-chan lover
This was like an End Tome. Virtually every panel was screaming that this manga is ending.

Dex-chan lover
@VTorch Surely this chapter is correct one? Think you messed up the chapter order. Feels like i jumped ahead...

What the fuck is this, the progression from last chapter makes no sense... spoiled regardless if its an accident or axed.

Dex-chan lover
We lost the plot, boys. We're in the abyss of non-sequential numbers. Send help.

Dex-chan lover
I am the storm that is approaching? More like I am the axe that is approaching.

Dex-chan lover
For the people freaking out about this chapter, check the raws. This is the correct 39 chapter, I just think the author is rushing to provide an ending before the axe swing hits the manga... such a shame

Dex-chan lover
Ok, this chapter had way too much progress.
That's not good 😅

Power Uploader
Is this a spoiler from next volume? WTF?
Did this got canceled?
I mean, chapter itself is pretty classsic case of "it was a dream", but without punchline of dream sequence itself this is really alarming. I wont forgive Japan if this got axed! 🤬

What the hell was this chapter?

Also, love confession out of no where from delinquent girl? Then he just shrugs it off...

Dex-chan lover
Ah, the axe be coming huh? No surprise for this series.. He even turned down the gyaru, one of more sane and possibly better characters (no time left for any development unfortunately) for that weird girl (apparently her ass is her selling point) which kind of shows atleast to me why it's no shock axe probably coming

Dex-chan lover
This is either a dream or this manga is getting the axe as we speak

If this is getting axed....
ill-never-forgive-the-japanese-anime-irl-21529794.png

Users who are viewing this thread