Giri-Giri Saegiru Katagirisan - Vol. 3 Ch. 39

Literally the definition of 0-100

(in the sense of how the story progressed)

The axe is looming. Goodbye, halcyon days. They never knew good taste even when it hit them

Group Leader
Okay, reading Nico-nico it's pretty clear that:
Not even the japanese have any idea of what the fuck is going on right now, 33/33/33 says either axe, dream, or just a parody of shounen battles.
Next chapter comes on 25 of December, we'll have our answers there, right now I'll just pray that it is not axed

Oof... Been a while since I last had a series that I like getting axed this badly. R. I. P.

Dex-chan lover
The sudden turn man, what the fuck.

@Smileyguy Let's hope it's the latter, but this doesn't look good. Thanks for checking NicoNico

The author is really pushing this unpredictability thing, huh? I mean, yeah, I didn't see this coming, but...seriously, wtf? Did he complete several chapters in a batch and give the wrong one to the editor? Did he always envision this scene and prefer to go out with a bang because he's getting the axe? What the hell, man?

Double-page supporter
What the fuck? Is this manga getting axed or something? We just went though a whole arc in like one chapter.

Double-page supporter
chill out with those axed comments
literally the same mentality as with dosenko gyaru and look how you got jabeited, until something is confirmed give it a rest

Users who are viewing this thread