Giri-Giri Saegiru Katagirisan - Vol. 3 Ch. 39

Dex-chan lover
this is the fourth manga i'm reading that's ended this month. Guess even manga is effected by covid.

Welp, we all know where this is going
Far too fast a development, confessions out of nowhere, sudden jump of events...
IT'S AXE TIME BABY

Dex-chan lover
This manga has trolled so much that I can only expect this to be another troll job by the author.

I like the chapter but i feel sorry for the delicuent girl. I want her to be happy. She looks so cute this chapter. But obviously I want the FMC to win

I don't like how confessions came out of nowhere. Yes, we knew about Hattori's and Okada's feeling, but the delinquent girl's crush on Okada is way too unnecessary. I thought she admired Katagiri? I don't really like this sudden jump of events, but I guess I can work them out.

Fed-Kun's army
What the fuck happened to this pacing? there's no way the author did this on purpose. They definitely got axed.

The drop in quality and pacing is too much for this to be the author's decision. Fucking japanese otaku ruin everything with their shit taste

ok wtf???

the manga have a brutal skip time or the translator group forget upload all the rest of the story.

this not have any sense.

i can only assume the mangaka want to finish the story very fast because the editorial said, no more, finish the story.

:( axed... at least the mangaka is TRYING to wrap up all the loose ends, even if it's rushing everything worse.

Users who are viewing this thread