Giri-Giri Saegiru Katagirisan - Vol. 3 Ch. 40

Double-page supporter
Friggin Ooki needed to get in one last troll before the manga ended XDDD I love that she got a whole page just for that

Well it was a fun ride while it lasted. Wish it had more time to properly pace these last two chapters.

Dex-chan lover
At least once Ooki seem to smile for real... still have no idea what is going on with her tho. I mean, i might even believe the absurd dictator story since theres no other clue lol
After ch 38 things were clearly near this current conclusion. With both realizing they werent in a "boobs only look and block" relationship anymore. Maybe 1 more chapter with them progressing a lil more would be perfect.
Katagiri was the only one that saw hes cool sides before... but this last 2 chapters he was pretty cool. Was a good ending and interesting story.

Aggregator gang
Thing went to shit after Chapter 38 lmao so many things just rushed into the last two chapters

Dex-chan lover
This was great while it lasted, I’m happy to have witnessed this ride

zalzala@ I mean the series was getting the axe and the author had limited time bring the series to some kind conclusion so he just went "fuck it" and did it all in 2 chapters

Fed-Kun's army
I am utterly impressed. I am sad I didn't get to see this magnificent madness unfurl in the way it was clearly planned to be, but still, it was tantalizing in its beauty.

Users who are viewing this thread