Giri-Giri Saegiru Katagirisan - Vol. 3 Ch. 40

Dammit axe-kun got him.

A shooting star this series was, wish we had gotten more time with it damn.

Huh, I wonder why it got axed. I mean, besides a lack of sales and/or interest from readers, more than likely. I thought the characters and their subtle subversions of various tropes were quite nice and a real breath of fresh air. Just another example of Japanese consumers having stale and uninspired tastes, I suppose.

Bruh... this was probably the only series listed under comedy that got a chuckle out of me. Sucks this got axed but every bland ass isekai gets to live. Rip giri-giri saegiru katagirisan you will be missed :(

Dex-chan lover
Man, it makes you think

The same people who created the masterpiece that is cowboy bebop also almost drove it to cancellation and now they just don't seem to have learned their lession

An elegant way to finish it. A wacky ending for a wacky story.

Not enough asses /10

Double-page supporter
I need to know what the mangaka was on when making this entire thing. Honestly the sudden psychopathic okada and time travel made me exasperate "WHAT???" but I cant help but love it, I cant wait for whatever this dude makes next lmao. strange series but I liked it.

I dont really feel like it was that axed. 3-4 more chapters to round things out would've been nice, but this series bizarreness since the beginning manages to make this bizarre ending feel fitting, atleast for me

Dex-chan lover
The author really went 'If I'm getting the axe, I'm getting the axe while high on every drugs known to man' and I can respect that.

Dex-chan lover
im so sad that thats all there is. this was fun wahile it lasted but i hope there are twitter extras or something cause i need more of these two

Group Leader
The greatest axe chapter known to man. Now make 100 more.

Hopefully you guys will be doing the extras once the final volume is out.

Users who are viewing this thread