Giri-Giri Saegiru Katagirisan - Vol. 3 Ch. 40

Dex-chan lover
So sad, damn I'll miss my idiots so much... 😭
Thx for translating all of these and thx author-san for this really fun ride, best nonsensical comedy in a while! 😭

Dex-chan lover
Parting is such sweet sorrow. I hate to see it end but goddamn it I enjoyed the ride. Clearly a manga too good for this world. Stretched its gimmick as thin as it could but I can't say I wouldn't have still been her if it was twice as many chapters.

I was fortunate enough to be able to binge this series and man, this entire thing has been such a fever dream. The last few chapters were... I have no words to be honest, the pacing was so dang fast there.
To be honest one of the most enjoyable comedy-romance mangas I have seen for quite a while now.

Let us appreciate what the series had. Great moments of horror, horny and happiness.

Plus the bromance was real.

Dex-chan lover
Same @Divinor. It was so fun to binge and I'm feeling too many things as of now and man, I just want to see the love progress more but alas, that is the holy grail of rom-com. ;‐;

Dex-chan lover
Why is this axed. This was such a fun read with a very cute art style too. Unless if it's the author himself who got fed up doing this kind of romance story, since I knew he usually draws yuri

Dex-chan lover
Sad to see this one ending so abruptly, the author is pretty funny and you can tell he probably had some great ideas about how to continue the story. Oh well, thanks for translation!

Dex-chan lover
KINO KINO KINO
we all knew last chapter it was axed. still a fun series, wish it would go longer

Users who are viewing this thread