Girl and Science

@Miyamurakun there's decent tittle like Solo leveling,A returner's magic , Tower of god,Gu Daoist Master,Skeleton soldier,The Scholar's Reincarnation etc . Can't remember all the tittles that i liked lol ..

@Miyamurakun
About manhuas - in 85% cases plot all over the place because, usually, they really rushed and you can't really figure out what's going on, regardless of how good novel was.
And surprisingly a lot of chinese novels not worse than japanese ones.
Actually, manhwas are usually pretty good if they are not about sex, the problem is - 80% of them about sex, sooo, yea...

The word scientists word is abused a lot in this manhua. It's like it can be used for any powerful/Arrogant prick.

at first this looked intersting, but now after 40 chapters i must say that this is one of the biggest dumps of shait ive seen in me life, it would be better fot the author to get tsunamied

Group Leader
Please support the author at their official English release. https://m.wecomics.com/comic/index/id/78

Fed-Kun's army
Support you say?
https://----[! URL is only accessible to you. !]----/_3EHn60sDgR3iTrAZvY5s30-7cBS7Gd7Opkcye4-MmNG-lUjjdO-xRNQyuZBGqDpUuSJfAak3kS4pXVQsPMZ8jvTI3DN5IybR3OqDx_iMD9oCbqijx4MxtPJFWQ7S-abw7PYZo_NOoqySrwtAgIK_AI9smxKx75dH7tT2XktgZC9XAX4T_TEWI4hCPMOsumvkiRPNjoHNa75y5MeluuC3KKaz55cD-1n-QyWTO8f6tFILyw-1E3Zee3VZ2wZSPEUyGrrElGq8MfmlY0f5DP22cph6iWDf4fc6qtNc3En4IaVA8KCVg9wNEzL2KCchaZ-yKY1nv-oq7B9s0JkPIvkSRZ6Rvtgtb0vVkrSxoL28y0DDsA3Wz-4AJafRv0-ikt5os9ztl6Umucbos2aTcflv3HlUctHMShnBB5NaXF4w-EySIOl7bOB1zGlm9NhUm-SIjSATPu3iQtDEFEqanH_WKYL05ODJy_nL050C3IYipy-ywJAu59IsvFUOfiX4gIQ4UWvg4ef6BjjDBTfbbXXZDxQCACa-EgPoLOByNy2BZiGs3eHZkPoS6NlocmKUFozsbjAnLOxo2U3GRSKZygGT0EVa9DW_9UMKyzvBBGeNDbu50CbeS8X6m18N-6q_3ioV2GmnMfwgs4kKgbXuP_BaOwWsV6-1FDP=w1080-h450-no

Damn now we gotta wait a year for it to catch up and hope the official tl is not absolute garbage like it is for so many others :(

Double-page supporter
The offical English page is dead for me, says 403 Forbidden, so I'm guessing either there is a problem with the site or it's US only region-lock which would suck big time. Please reconsider this if the licensed version is US-only, there's plenty of people living outside of the US who read manga/manhuas so it's unfair that they make a US-only restriction.

Thank you guys for the work you have done. Despite the flack this series has received for various reasons I still find this enjoyable and I always looked forward to the next chapter. Good luck on your other endeavors.

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
@Ptakers
Wishing someone would drown in a tsunami is bad form and violation of 5.1.

Time and again you have been found to be in violation of 5.1, Be Civil. Please take a week off from commenting and see if you can figure out a way to stop posting like this.

I don't know who "We Comics" is (Google: "Did you mean webcomics?"), but I have to say that I'm not much impressed with their site. The "m." indicates that it's a mobile version of their site, but there doesn't seem to be a regular version. There also doesn't seem to be a way to navigate to a home page or browse other comics. Trying to go to the site without the "m." or using a "www." results in a 404 error. I also don't see how that site would be supporting the original author, because it has no ads. The images are also high quality, but the default view has them so tiny that I have to zoom in.

Also, it's going to be another 2 months who knows how long before they catch up to where we left off.

came back cuz i havent got any news about this in 2 months, and "official" translation just posted chapter 10, also it doesnt seem to have a regular site just a google play app and mobile version, someone please i need to keep reading this by the time wecomics catches up im either gonna be dead of old or borderline close to it

πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Users who are viewing this thread