Girl Crush

@anso-original sincerely wishing there's no dramas
I hate it when girls fight over boys likeee you're going to regret this later.

anw, the way ppl downvote this bcs the title is misleading chill dude-

@softhaneul
Nah I'm ok with it, whenever I read somethinng that has yuri feel to it I still stick around like love lab or the other manga which I don't remember but some kind of a guy thought a girl likes her but it was his mom all along.

I rarely rate anything and I'm not gonna rate this one either.

If a guy is very relatable to me, if he got rejected or he's totally losing I either cry reading or wait until it finishes and read it on the final chapter to see what happens.

I really like dramas though, I'm just anxious about for the male character

@anso-original
I absolutely adore love lab- best example cute female friendships.
if there's drama and ml lose it damn, that's going to be good. Never read about a male lead who actually lose in shoujo.

@softhaneul
Nice, hope it gets a second season!

Oh I'm talking about some male characters or lead with a yuri tag
Like the second manga I mentioned.

I just check the tags again this was a shoujo manga lol.

yeah it would be actually pretty good story if that happens that I could relate into. (like being rejected)

It might be because I'm bi and enjoy stories where people are allowed to be close friends without romance hanging over it like Damloce's sword, but I hope this is a story about friendship.

I also really hope it doesn't go down the route Blue flag did, which has one of the worst endings I've come across despite being intended to be happy.

I don't really mind If this turns out as yuri or straight.

I'm going to drop this if there's too much drama(dunno I just don't like dramatic mangas...)

Fed-Kun's army
Who translated those first 3 chapters? They did a really good job, I even preferred it to the official version.
edit: just finished bingeing this thing to ch 64 (though raws are up to 83).
This is really good, man. Not at the level of a couple other acting/singing series like Cat Street (which dabbled) or Skip Beat! but it's a pretty great like..8.5/10?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread