Girl Crush

I'm really confused right now...shoujo ai?

"She meets a K-pop obsessed girl named Satou Erika, and is dazzled by her earnest nature.This is the story of two young girls dreaming of becoming K-pop idols! A heart-throbbing story about pure love!"

What about the guy your doing this for? eh?

@XxkimmyxX I think she hasn't realized she's a lesbo yet or smth, or the guy isn't interested in her. Anyway the girl in the desc is not the guy in her backstory, so we can only assume he'll either disappear into nothingness or be apart of her triangle idfk

wtf loool. from description, it's totally yuri!
But from ch1, it ain't.
The girl has a boy she likes (I think) so yeah. Not yuri probably.

Edit: The title says girl crush so idk, can't say much from ch1.
Edit: This ain't one. She isn't good at love, then she meet other girl and likes how focused she is on what she want to do. So will work hard on her love... Well I hope I am right, that what I seem to get from raw sites.

What the heck is wrong with your complains people ? Just what's wrong with an interaction between 2 fellow fans that become good buddies ?

Fed-Kun's army
The boy in the beginning turns out to be a cross dressing girl?

Y'all, "girl crush" is a common concept name in kpop girl groups. It's a concept where the girls are sure of themselves and charismatics, it is supposed to be empowering for their female fans, so this probably won't be yuri ╮(─▽─)╭

Just thought I'd share, in Kpop the phrase "girl crush" generally refers to a cool/mature look and sound to a track and it's associated music video and dance. Groups that have more aggressive songs with dark tones and visuals are called girl crush groups. That's most likely what the title is referring to, not the fact that there will be yuri at some point. That's not to say there won't be yuri, but the title isn't what I'd be using to assume that there will be.

i was kinda hoping this would become yuri or should so but the plot story seems interesting so i’ll stick around

Fed-Kun's army
@toshi-san
Yep!!
Same here, the plot is interesting, but if turns out yuri maybe I'm gonna drop it.
But judging the 2 chapters, i think it can turn out into love rival thing.

Gave it a one star cause I thought it was yuri turns out it’s not yuri but one star shall remain until more chapters

anyway, the title ; GIRL CRUSH is a kpop term that means confident, fierce women who's most likely perfect. (this term depicts fl very much and most webtoon female lead have girl crush kind of women) Think Blackpink. It's probably not a shoujo ai but the female leads might have cute friendship.

bookmarked because we love some manga-kpop fusion. the fashion in this manga is very stylish too. ty for translating <3

Users who are viewing this thread