Girlfriend, Girlfriend - Vol. 15 Ch. 132 - Girlfriend and kiss

Dex-chan lover
I feel like they forgot about Mirika with the intense situation going on for the past few chapters lol.

She'll probably will filpped out that Shino beat her into the girlfriend position šŸ˜‚

Now IIRC Mirika deal was she was trying to seduce Naoya and made herself the sole girlfriend within the months given. Wonder how it'll end up later...

Group Leader
I mean, if all four of them are in some kind of relationship no one has to be lonely as there is always a pair for everyone!

Dex-chan lover
I knew Saki would surrender herself to her bisexual tendencies hidden deep within her subconscious. This chapter is a near perfect win in every conceivable way. Mirika is the missing piece.

Thanks for the translation. I hope Saki will let Mirika into a flower garden of her own design.

Dex-chan lover
I actually have a feeling the author would introduce a new girl for the new ark. Mirika's despair ark would be too pitiful then

Power Uploader
SAKISAKI BISEXUAL ARC YOSHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

btw please get my girl Mirika on this shit. I swear to god if this idiot turns her down after three timing I'm gonna be pissed.

Dex-chan lover
FINALLY! She's been resisting the final step of coming out as bi, guess it just took watching some lewd girls making out with her boyfriend to give her the push. Now we get to see the start of a truly equal poly relationship. Assuming the other two are open to the idea.

Shino's still best girl. No point being shy about what you want now you've got permission.

Dex-chan lover
Woo!
I have a strong feeling she knew she was queer the whole time, but it just wasnā€™t relevant because she was so insistent (internally) on monogamy. ā€œThis is weird and weird is bad.ā€
But I always got the vibe that she didnā€™t find liking girls weird.

Honestly, Iā€™m not sure gayness is more or less accepted than poly relationships.
Iā€™m in a monogamous, committed relationship (married) and didnā€™t ever date more than one person at a time before that, so Iā€™ve only ever dealt with gayness as a stigma.

AAAANYWAY: Girls.

Dex-chan lover
dab.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread