Girlfriend, Girlfriend - Vol. 16 Ch. 143 - After the resolution

Dex-chan lover
Lol, someone besides me remember that manga and the weird ending, it's a good thing to know.
One of the best ending to a comedy harem manga I’d say. :LOL:
It’s funny, decisive, satisfying, and “realistic” all at the same time.

Group Leader
"Even I noticed you were drugging and kidnapping us for our sake..."

I hate this line of thought...

Dex-chan lover
Lemme guess timeskip chapter is next with this mans having kids with each of them

Dex-chan lover
It's really unfortunate it didn't end with either only Rika or no Rika, but I suppose it was fun while it lasted...

Dex-chan lover
Glad this'll end on a high note. One of the best harem rom-com manga I've read.

Also, Saki is a based woman of culture.

Dex-chan lover
Ngl chief, i'm taking this ride as hard as i can, i try to understand both characters and author, this chapter need it to be done. Her bath scene (before the funny) was what completed this final moment. BUT, still felt out of place. This ride should've take at least since the middle of the manga, not in last chapter

Dex-chan lover
guys please dont drop Amagami-san Chi no Enmusubi . KMANGA is not available in my region .please dont separate us from the series we love a lot. PLEASE RECONSIDER DROPPING THE SERIES😭😭😭🙏🙏
a0ood9.png

Dex-chan lover
I have mixed feelings.
Yay, queerness, but no means no, but it’s just a gag manga but there‘s point made about getting consent, but then he’s been kinda pressuring people so I guess it’s just par for the course?

my thoughts on the series, since we’re basically done.

Characters: all but Mirika I give an 8, aside Naoya who gets a 6, for being basic and impatient.
Plot: barely exists, which is fine. Hard to rate as a result, but it passes.
Art: 8/10 no complaints, but nothing blows me away.
Story presentation: I am too old for this, so all the pervy stuff is cringe, which significantly shortens the relevant length of things, but I enjoyed most of the rest of it. With the pervy I give it a 4, without a 7.

It ain’t perfect, but I’ll take it, I guess.
7/10 taken as a whole, I recommend it to 17yo people who like the idea of dating multiple people, or like reading about people who do. The further from the age of the characters one is, the less I recommend it, because cringe at best.

Wish we had more things about this subject matter, because this is still one of the better poly stories in manga. Most attempts I’ve read have been way worse.

Dex-chan lover
woulda been a 10/10 if he didnt bring in the stupid blonde asswipe, down to 1 it goes
Eh, I say the rest makes up for her being there to bring it to at least a 6/10. I think 7 only because we got a follow up on “saki likes girls”, otherwise I’d have rated it 4 or less, because having that there but not addressed again is bad writing on multiple levels.

but Mirika is trash.

Users who are viewing this thread