Girlfriend, Girlfriend - Vol. 16 Ch. 143 - After the resolution

Dex-chan lover
Whatever we may feel about Mirika joining the relationship, I'm sure we're all on board with Saki taking the centre spot in the harem. She's put up with a lot so she deserves to have fun with the hot girlfriends her boyfriend brought home for her.

Dex-chan lover
another of this author's work ending, always sad about it, he really makes attaching weird characters :qq:

Dex-chan lover
Except, y'know, none of the 3 are lesbians and all are in love with Naoya only so this is clearly pretty weird for them.
What?!
Thats nothing.
That thing you said has nothing to do with anything. Naoya wasn’t in love with anyone but Saki at first. Over time the number grew.

If they were lesbians, then they wouldn’t be into naoya, the common factor. Why would they need to be lesbians? Bisexuals exist.
Saki is in love with and is in a relationship with Naoya. She also expresses interest in the other girls, and as such is bisexual.
Maybe she has a chance with the other girls. Who knows?

Dex-chan lover
There is a person who follows this series and reacts “strike” to anyone who points out that Saki is queer.
She has said it multiple times.
watch them do it again.

Dex-chan lover
Literally the best part was Saki groping Mirika and proudly proclaiming that all the girls are hers. Unfathomably based of Saki. It makes me upset knowing this is ending right when Saki's really about to flex her bisexual tendencies.

Thanks for the translation (didn't Saki once say she form her own fem harem to get back at Naoya, the stubborn fool that he is? I don't think I'll let Hiroyuki live this down; you don't have a character as cool as Saki say that and then end things the moment she begins to make it a reality).

Dex-chan lover
Now I don't want it to end. Just give us a slice of life and comedy with all of them.

Dex-chan lover
Um they’re all dating don’t see the problem.
I’m going to miss these idiots.
Mirika is a problem, no matter how hard the author wants us to forgive her.
the closest to that I’ve gotten is this very chapter with saki.

Her girlfriend-in-law said no, and she kept going. Everyone else being ok with it means I guess we’re supposed to be, too?
Does all the stalking and demands of ending a pretty dang happy relationship for 3 people become ok at that point?

I get that it’s a gag manga, but… yeah. Coulda written Mirika better.

Dex-chan lover
That was a very strong statement. Showing dominance as first wife.

Users who are viewing this thread