Girlfriend, Girlfriend - Vol. 5 Ch. 40 - A Precious Time

@superdubes @TDSgaming correct me if im wrong, but I heard somewhere Naoya will finally take 5 girls into his harem so now Im kinda confused

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
To be fair, the 5 colors could simply mean there will be 5 heroines, not necessarily that Naoya will date all of them.

Aggregator gang
@Lex79 I agree. I personally think there will be five girls but the ending will be with Saki and Nagisa.

Naoya is a true Chad, Nagisa is cuteness and Mirika is increasing her stalker behavior while decreasing her likability to our Chad and to me as well.

Dex-chan lover
Haha, poor Mirika... But yeah, it sounds like it's a good thing he shut her down like that, because he's always honest and he said he likes her less because of it. She should resort to finding some other approach...

Yeah, the color scheme would indicate 5 heroines, with no guarantee any of the others will join the relationship. At the current rate, aside from the onsen conversation with Mirika, I feel like there has been zero progress for the other two unrequited heroines, so there are no signs it will go beyond Nagisa and Saki.

MD@Home
To me it seems that people misunderstand Mirika's role: she's not the main character in this chapter, but a plot device to provide conflict. Her antics alone may seem repetitive, but the story wasn't actually about those, but about Nagisa and her "alone time" with her boyfriend.
It's not just about this chapter though. While more than two girls are interested in the male lead, I still don't think there will be any actual three-, four- or five-timing in this manga. There would be no point.

@Raydnt I don’t. She’s stalking, harassing, and even sexually assaulting him. He already said no, and told her to fuck off. The police should get involved, honestly. In relationships, I always imagine what if an ugly bastard did this to double check if the shit happening is legit or illegal.

honestly what Mirika do is harassing and she needs to get the fuck off this case, since he already declined and show attitude that he would rather not see her ever again. Try switching her to a sweaty weeb and you'll get the idea.

Dex-chan lover
What a Chad way to deal with the annoying brat, hahaha.

She should resort to finding some other approach... one else to bother.
There, fixed it for you.

Dex-chan lover
Creating multiaccounts to downvote all her videos? Woah there, Satan, calm down.

"I'll give him a kiss on the cheek!!"
...you go girl... I guess...

"I can do that too!"
*Chad MC grabs the thot and keeps her at arm's distance*
Nice.

@IShallReadTheHeavens
In relationships, I always imagine what if an ugly bastard did this to double check if the shit happening is legit or illegal.
Checking for double standards is always the way to go to find the truth.

"We have escalated your complaint to our regional office, the twintails police will be here shortly"

Users who are viewing this thread