Girlfriend, Girlfriend

Dex-chan lover
When Shino look at Nagisa she must think that "If I accept my feeling would I be with him just like her?" big sadge ;w;

There is a straight man to found be here. All three of them are idiots of a different flavour. I love it.

yo guys!! does he like date others or just the initial two? because if this turned into something like 'my hundred girl friends' the it would be lit!!

I'm not gonna even read this!!!
i just leave with rateing 1/10 and I won't come back.
From the description only I see the MC as ass***e. He doesn't choose his girlfriend but desides to date another girl at the same time?! How horny is this guy?!

Dex-chan lover
@nekii i think they're a bit different in tone even if the premise is similar

100 kanojo is way way over the top after like chapter 10

Last year, i read a manga called Seiseidoudou Futamata suru Hanashi, tho only survived for a few chaps since i heard this got licensed and the rest you probably know... just until yesterday i learned these serialization got scanlated. Now lemme review how far absurd is compared to pre version one after i completed reading this.

@Valten It's by the same guy that did Aho-girl, so it's worth the read xD. The mc isn't horny at all and the girls are onboard with it just because neither of them wants the othe to suffer. It's endearing and hilarious at the same time. As long as you like Hiroyuki-kun's particular brand of over-the-top and blunt reaction humor this one oughta grow on you.

@PepePatate well sakisaki and naoya grew up together so I think that's why they're like that. Not sure why mirika does it but maybe she's just easily influenced... Shino's my favorite so far just because she's the closest to a normal person.

@Valten
I also had the same first impression as you, I hated the idea and thought it was cringe as fuck from reading the summary. There are manga that are obviously satire and are meant for laughs and this is one of them, give it a read, it’s fun as fuck and I’m loving it, I usually hate if the mc makes harems but in this one I’m even hoping for him to three-time lmao.

I even look forward to this more than solo levelling, I was so disappointed yesterday when it was Tuesday, I wanted the update already.

I’m pretty sure 90% of the people who rated this as a 1 didn’t even read it, so don’t be like that, read it first before rating. It’s one of those that seems like a horrible idea but with great execution (like this) it’s amazing as fuck.

This manga is basically the embodiment of my Araragi x Senjogahara x Hanekawa headcanon

the premise made me not want to even try this one but the comments are telling me a different story,, maybe this does deserve a go

Users who are viewing this thread