Girlfriend, Girlfriend

Dex-chan lover
relative to other mangas this rating should be way higher. it's terrific. anime when?

Don’t know why but Shino prob the only chick I like in this series so far even before she got more appearances
(her design pulled me in), and maybe the blond hair girl to cause she’s pretty funny....Just hoping he ends with all 4 than just the main chick, would kind suck I guessed he only chose one....

It's been 2 days since the last update and I'm still craving for the next chapter. Shino best Girl. Liked her character ever since they showed her cause she's the only who actually use her brain.

I thought it would just be another annoying harem romcom but it’s actually really good, it’s such a fun read.

Dex-chan lover
I have the Feeling that instead of development, shino will give an excuse and saki with her 2 iq will believe it lol

If you read this just enjoy the comedy to be honest the harem serves no purpose there's no fluff or I'm just too cold hearted to notice but overall it's a funny manga you should read it if you want to relieve stress

Why does Saki need to be dumb? I wanted a route change for once, but no it's still the typical I'm so dumb that I can't even pick up what's happening route.

i really hate the streamer girl, she interferes to the point it's unenjoyable honestly, overall this manga is funny so far i like it alot.

Users who are viewing this thread