Girlfriend, Girlfriend

I wonder how this story will end like, will they just give up on what society thinks and stay together or will it turn sour for one of the heroines? I'm pretty curious in how this story will end up, unlike 100kano where there's a bit of supernatural twist in it, this story doesn't have any of that. Well I'll continue on and follow this manga. I hope at the very least one of the heroine wins. I would hate it if the three of them decided to move on and continue a normal life.

Group Leader
author is genius all most all of his works got anime and I belive this gonna be 12 min long anime like aho girl

Accepting the ridiculousness of this manga let's you enjoy it so much. I love light hearted romance like these and I hope it continues to impress me:)

😵 I've read the first three chapters and everything goes too fast. Hopefully it slows down a little.

Dex-chan lover
@Wowfall i hope not. there are already billions upon billions of extremely slow milked-to-the-death romcoms and i really hope this does not turn into one of them.

I love this just because I cant imagine how this will end, like will he pick one? seem unlikely. How about dating every one? Moderalty likely seeing he already 2 timed why not add more but that would just be dumb.

Had an interesting start but now its just another annoying rom-com harem(bad one)
Too many extra girls (on top of the already two-timing' situation) falling in love just because he said a nice thing about them and forcefully interfering with the existing relationships....ergh

I got to say the details and drawing quality on this manga is mesmerizing.

I feel like every time someone talks in this manga, they're doing it in an incredibly loud voice. 😂

Dex-chan lover
1610639859735.png

First anime info is out.

Director: Satoshi Kuwabara (Gotoubun S1)
Series Composition: Keiichiro Ochi (Gotoubun S1-2)
Character Design: Akiko Toyoda (Adachi & Shimamura chief animation director)
Studio: Tezuka Productions (Gotoubun S1)

Looks like the quality is gonna be suspect unless they do it as a 12 min per episode series like Managaka-san to Assistant-san. I'm just hoping they get Ayana Taketatsu and Ayane Sakura for Saki and Nagisa like with the PV or at least cheaper VAs who fit as well.

I am rooting for Marika. Not too sure how much a difference two timing and three timing is. Might as well go with it otherwise the joke of it will get old soon. Author should let her in on it or have her move on.

Users who are viewing this thread