Girlfriend, Girlfriend

just read, if you like it just read. Either you like it or hate it. Some people are taking this too seriously lol.

Love the comedy, been a while i laugh so much since Hinamatsuri

Nah, read the description. Not my thing. Some people can enjoy such a thing I suppose but not me

@mrmagestrate I too was not thrilled by the description. It forgets the point out the most important: They are stupid, excessively stupid.
He is not two-timing behind their back, he asks to go out with both of them at the same time.

@Red2005dragon I was thinking the same. I don't even know why I gave it a try but it happened that the guy admits that he is an asshole but he and the second girl are dumb and try to convince the first girl to get in a "two-timing" relationship. The first girl is by no mean normal nor intelligent by the way. She is the "tsukkomi" in theory but is just as dumb as the protagonist.

MD@Home
While the series has a lot of people shouting all the time (a hallmark of the author, I suppose), it still takes the whole triangular relationship and the issues that come with it more seriously than a metric ton of other harem manga. I highly doubt more girls will officially join in; having two girlfriends is already hard enough - and that's the whole point! :)

Dex-chan lover
You might make parallels with this and 100 girlfriends. The key differences lie in humor style.

Girlfriend and girlfriend is, stay with me on this, more "realistic" on its approach with heavy quotations. The characters personality are akin to the excessive shouting this author gravitates. Very pronounced. MC is super honest. Girlfriend 1 is super high strung. Girlfriend 2 is super dedicated. But outside of that, they do talk about their relationship and encounter various stepping stones seemingly expected of consensual two timing; handled comedically of course.

100 kanojo isn't afraid to get meta and quirky. Like, supernatural levels of quirk. Relationship problems don't seem to be the major issue as the Girlfriends basically accept the mc getting more. I would say the personalities take unique to another level on a few characters too, such as a girl who exclusively speaks by text to speech.

Users who are viewing this thread