Girlfriend, Girlfriend

Dex-chan lover
Oooooooookay, I need spoilers please. I'm 100% A-okay with the Harem tag. Polyamory is a thing, though I know and accept some people dislike it.
But I need a HAPPY ENDING (well, there's no ending yet) and a HAPPY ROMANCE.
If this is some bs where he's trying to date them both without the other girl knowing, or we're gonna be heading for "at the end she chooses one" (which, again, we can't know, but...) I'm not even picking it up.
So... please? Halp?

Dex-chan lover
@dexdoujinmanga Wait, really?
We ACTUALLY have a manga with a "serious" (well, you know) take on polyamory? Damn.
Alright, gonna pick it up right away, thanks!

Dex-chan lover
@Tatherwood You are in for many surprises. Do you have life insurance by the way? Your back can really hurt from laughing too much. Prepare yourself.

Honestly this is most underrated manga I’m following. It’s just a bunch of laughs and entertainment.

This manga is really good, better then 90% of those stupid Isekai harem Mangas. It's a new approach to the direction of harem with lots of wholesome scenes and hilarious comedy, no over-the-top drama or any cliche bullshit, just pure rom-com harem manga. 11/10 from me

Aggregator gang
Woah, this already got an anime announced? That's insane?!?! I wonder how it's going to play on the Anime medium... from past experiences (Aho Girl in particular) I find the Anime to be funnier than the Manga so I am lookin forward.

Man Hiroyuki's drawings are great, love his art style. Saki and Nagisa look amazing ;P.

Aggregator gang
This manga is so good so far! The drawings are purfecto, and the story is so funny xD. Ah, I am so glad I found this series ;D

I really really really hope Saki gets some more dedicated chapters, we hardly even know her backstory, and she seems like the more interesting char, they can just do Naoya's and Saki's backstory together really.

What I expected the manga to be like
uZK27Mf.gif
What we actually got
ehwQYJH.png

Such a stupid manga, its great. You don't really get self-aware stories like this very much and I am here for the ride.

I just hope it doesn't go dramatic by the end.

two-timing my ass, clearly the author love Minase more lol, Saki just serves as the straight guy role

Dex-chan lover
I know this is mostly comedy, but didn't Japan used to allow polygamy? and like 30% or the world still legally allow polygamy in practice for almost anybody financially able and not just kings/dictator/oil tycoons whatnot....

cheating is a no no, its all about taking responsibility, and Naoya takes that seriously right?
So... why not?

Marika already won by a mile! Would be nice if the MC would at least give her a chance I mean hes alread 2 timing as it is.

Fed-Kun's army
The synapsis on MAL made it sound like "Let's Normalize Cheating!" lol..

But then I saw the harem tag. And it all made sense.

Harem lovers rejoice.

The two main heroines are funny and cute, but my favorite will be Shino.

JUSTICE FOR SHINO. JUSTICE FOR SHINO. JUSTICE FOR SHINO.

Fed-Kun's army
Highly reccommend this manga!
Artwork: great!
Story: harem trope is often used in manga, but rarely done right. HIROYUKI not only does it well, but creates his own original & fresh take on a stale, overused trope.
Characters: great! Whether it's the ones we dislike or the ones we love, they're all enjoyable.
Solid 9/10 (Have never given 10/10. Have not found perfection yet, but this is the closest to it!)

Users who are viewing this thread