Girlfriend, Girlfriend

Dex-chan lover
@BraveHeartedHero yeah essentially this is a different version of 100 kanojo just a bit less wacky. if it actively denies its own gimmick at that point you have nothing left.

@assman162 I haven't read 100 kanojo. Are you saying that if he does let more than one girl in then it defeats the gimmick of the manga? If you are saying that I can get it but it does feel like the jokes with Marika will get old. I am kind of tired of them myself right now because there is no where to go with her now.

Dex-chan lover
@BraveHeartedHero no i'm saying that him having multiple girlfriends is the gimmick, and not getting more defeats the gimmick. he should just get it on with them already.

100 kanojo is this but far wackier. its a lot more comedy based.

@assman162 Ah then we do agree. My bad on that. It does feel weird that the author might just start introducing a new girl to like him but the MC spends his time turning them down. It would be admirable but they stay around to keep inserting themselves in. They should just be added in to a maximum of four and just focus on comedy with said four. I find this manga good but I don't want it to rehash the same relationship jokes.

Double-page supporter
I do like the story so far. But I hope the MC stops feeling so guilty about "two timing" he literally did this situation the best way possible to make both the people he is dating happy. He should not keep say things like "Its bad enough I'm two timing" I wish he should just own the fact and keep trying to make them happy.

Also the girl on the current cover (cover 4) is best girl.

@Vinji You're just talking about Mirika. ShIno(the one on the cover right now) already loved Naoya way before the two timing thing even happened and way before Saki and Naoya started dating. Mirika is just getting more and more annoying as each chapter goes by.

Aggregator gang
I can't say anything negative. One of my best friends and I became buddies in a very similar fashion.

Double-page supporter
I asked myself how I would feel about a gender swapped version of this manga and then I started feeling very uncomfortable

reu

Dex-chan lover
@whoamiagain if you had the slightest bit of c u l t u r e you'd ask yourself "what if one of the girls was a futa"

Users who are viewing this thread