Girlfriend Who Absolutely Doesn't Want to Take a Bath VS Boyfriend Who Absolutely Wants Her to Take a Bath - Vol. 1 Ch. 9 - Undressing Game

Dex-chan lover
@Hacete She is lucky. Imagine if she won, it could cause problems with her boyfriend and damage the relationship. A blessing in disguise

Dex-chan lover
@Kaduufrrj
You are right, and I forgot about their relationship for a second there. A blessing in disguise indeed!
But not being able to win a single match is just feels really unlucky to me though.

Dex-chan lover
I don't feel any hentai here. To play an undressing game with your girlfriend is fairly wholesome.

@Kaduufrrj she can't win. Cuz she wasn't ready and I think she has a habit of picking things.in a certain order when she isn't ready for rock paper scissors

bro the premise of this shit is stupid but i still enjoy reading it. how the fuck

Fed-Kun's army
This manga skirts just above the line of eroticness while being entirely and purely wholesome.

its not hentai i mean im not from shojou manga in which hand holding is lews like for fuck sake he is 23 she is 23 they are couple who get intimate and have sex ofcourse no objection allowed is playing a game in which loser has to take off a cloth is chill wholesome i mean we do it with freinds but super close friends and no we dont do drugs and we 10 all are 5 couple with group of 5 boys 5 girls basically we have seens each other naked and close for13 years now btw im 27

If I saw this title anywhere else I would know its grade A garbage, but here I'm like H M M, nice

Users who are viewing this thread