Girls' Frontline - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Log. 005 Hound and Friends

Dex-chan lover
>IMPLYING THE MOTHERFUCKING G3A3 IS UNRELIABLE

...well, it kinda is, but still leaps and bounds better than the rest of the WW2 relics she has there.

"Thermal imagers are way more expensive than you are."

Life as a T-Doll is so sad...
Let's say, a 100 for an SKS, maybe a hundred for gen 2 T-doll which can sometime be a very obsolete one, like IDW if you read her lore.
That is, I don't know which price we are talking about for thermal.
While the answer is somewhat okay, I think Genti talking about conserve SKS ammo is a very dumb quote, as they can spend a thousand bullet for MG doll but not a few ammos for rifle. Even if we're talking match grade ammo, if 7.62x39 ever have some, bullet is the least you can give to a soldier.
So overall, both that and the conserve bullet is kinda not a good way to show and to solve game logic.

The pacing is quite fast, at this rate we gonna catch up to singularity in less than half a year. Imagine manga catching up before En and Jp
Yeah, not in 5 years from the time you said that

Well, as SOP and AR-15 is VIP, sending many troops is reasonable. They also talk about how even with many troops, the number of enemies is above imagination.
However, to think that we send so many troops that we have no one left to defend the base is very questionable. And the base guards were able to hold back the offense is also questionable.
As M4 and SOP is very important, I thought the attack on the base would be much more fearful. SOP also said in the last chapter that the ringleader in that area was already on move. Like, if the offense doesn't guarantee you get something back, then what is the plan?
If anything, I think during the offense happens, Jaeger was out for AR-15, so she didn't appear in the offense.
Although if you know 2 big fishes were going to the same place, I think it would be more reasonable to go for them. If AR-15 know that Jaeger has 2 of her sisters, I think it's a guarantee she would come for them.

Users who are viewing this thread