Girls' Last Tour

@Veruschka sorry to say
but they died in the end, but it’s not a bad thing, they did everything to do and went everywhere they could have gone and finally got closure hence the name Girls LAST tour

The MD page says the last chapter is the 47th yet the english posts only go up to chapter 43.5. Where are the others or is that really it?

This what i expect from post apocalyptic genre, i keep coming back to read this for melancholic feelings.

Dex-chan lover
Resonated with me much more than any other manga I read before, it just felt so raw and genuine. No doubt a work of literature with a message being conveyed, although exactly the message I don't know. I'll be seeking the English volumes on my bookshelf ASAP because damn is this good work.

10/10.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Finished this last night, and boy its sitting heavy on me. Woke up last night on the verge of tears.
Most emotionally affecting manga I've read.

Salut, j'espère tu verra ce commentaire, pour la vf, c'était pour savoir si ça te dérange pas que je fasse une version 2 pour tes chapitres et que je continue le projet aussi. Je suis edit dans une team donc si jamais ta besoin d'aide ou quoi.

Should I have read this earlier or shouldn't have read it at all?...
I'm crying (really) about the death of two people of ink and paper, and well, I don't shed a tear about the true people who are suffering just now in the real world. Or do I cry for them, but need this kind of match to light the burning fire - sometimes? Or, worse, do I cry because this story is a picture of my life, trying to find interest in a world of emptiness - just crossing the days to an eternal and icy future of void?
Well... back into the manga's world... terrible sadness, I'm feeling cold under my blanket, but whatever? They fully lived their lives to the end, and although their existences had no purpose, the only fact that they were the last children in their universe show that all the human lifes before them hadn't had more value.

Its obvious what happens after they make it to the top. They are too far to get any supplies. Their journey ended there. Honestly way too sad.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR DEATH TO MANGA STORIES WITH NO DECENT ENDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
From a 10 to a 7 just because of this bullshit type of ending people love to make.

Should I have read this earlier or shouldn't have read it at all?...
I'm crying (really) about the death of two people of ink and paper, and well, I don't shed a tear about the true people who are suffering just now in the real world. Or do I cry for them, but need this kind of match to light the burning fire - sometimes? Or, worse, do I cry because this story is a picture of my life, trying to find interest in a world of emptiness - just crossing the days to an eternal and icy future of void?
Well... back into the manga's world... terrible sadness, I'm feeling cold under my blanket, but whatever? They fully lived their lives to the end, and although their existences had no purpose, the only fact that they were the last children in their universe show that all the human lifes before them hadn't had more value.
How do you even know if they died? It's a fucking no ending story. I'm not gonna invent an ending to this, I'm not the lazy mangaka. So nobody died and there's no ending. At least make a cliche ending where "they were dead all along!" or something. Fuck reflexive stories. This mangaka is like Junji Ito with a new name: Never make endings.

Also, translators: fix your shit. There's no .5 chapters. It's 47 chapters and that's it. A bunch of something.5 everywhere just messing up the order...

Contributor
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR DEATH TO MANGA STORIES WITH NO DECENT ENDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
From a 10 to a 7 just because of this bullshit type of ending people love to make.
They totally died, because it's too cold and they don't have food nor an easy way to find some. Their tour just finish here with their life.

Just from reading the description, this is seems like the type of story that's gonna make me cry & stick with me for a while...

Wow, i can't believe Ryan Gosling came to pick them up and drove away into the night like that.
I was crying in joy.
I finally understand the tittle. "Girls last tour" might ended. But now, it's "The Drive to Lalaland, The place beyond the pines"

Users who are viewing this thread