Girls' Last Tour

Fed-Kun's army
119109801_10223503205071167_8312630852450379466_o.jpg

sure they did compete their journey and all but
the ending still sucks and is just so sad.
like i said before, its a true masterpiece and one of the best ones i have read.
but it will make to go through the five stages of grief, i want to watch the anime adoptation but i dont know if my heart can take it
it is in a way read on your own risk kind of manga

Sweet little angels in heaven with all that wheat 😉

Explanation why I think they died and specifically from c4 and not by gun to the head, cliff jumping, etc

[/They are definitely dead because of them being in heaven (unless author tricked us? Nah). They def died of starvation or any type of suicide. I’m guessing died by exploding themselves (c4). My explanation why they died from c4 is that one of the girls mentions having explosives, their mini camping site in the tankoubon was also buried under snow (due to explosion). I could be wrong because their was no blood and their helmets were perfectly fine next to the buried camping site (so who could of put them there?).]

I don’t think the camping site being buried in snow was natural because of the way it looks (HAD TO BE A EXPLOSION, MAYBE They EXPLODED THEIR GEAR FOR FUN BEFORE JUMPING OFF CLIFF??!!). Snow is not evenly layered. Author made this ending very open ended (which I love). I’m 99% sure their dead just because of the tankoubon (shows them in heaven duh)

And plz don’t be sad guys! Ik shit is hard Rn but I think (in my opinion) the MAIN MESSAGE OF THIS MANGA IS TO ACCEPT DEATH AND BE HAPPY NO MATTER WHAT. LIVE UR LIFE TO THE FULLEST LMAO (Hopefully I can live my life to the fullest after this quarantine 🙌)

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I take everything back i said about how they died...
[/they died during their sleep (most plausible outcome). I can’t imagine anyone reading this manga for 4 years for this ending. I would be really depressed]

. Cheers tho!

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Holy shit. That hit me like a brick wall. It had me in tears. It has all the right combinations of emotions, relationships, experiences, and development that it can only be described as a masterpiece. To know that you are the last humans alive, along with your sister. But they just kept going, in search of nothing but simply the experience of the journey. This is the hardest I’ve cried in months.

Extremely emotional story, and you can tell that both the author and artist put their all into it from a glance. While you may not cry, by the end you will be depressed. This manga evokes such emotion in me that many others simply cannot.
The only way I can describe this is simply “a masterpiece.”
I extremely highly recommend this manga for people looking for an emotional manga or just a break from sexual, romance, or action mangas that are so popular right now.
Read at your own discretion. If you are not in a good place right now, do not read this. This story can bring about a far more depressing and gradual type of sadness, and should not be read if you are currently having major problems.

Dex-chan lover
I know that
ending is most likely implying that they died. The thing I don't get is that if they died in the spot where they fell asleep, how did the snow cover them, but not their helmets/bags? Or is that implying that they left their stuff behind and continued on knowing that they will die sometime soon?

Truly a masterpiece. I kinda want an OVA for this tho. The anime was great, with the OST hitting in the feels even more. Imagine getting the last few chapters animated as well T_T

Dex-chan lover
Ten out of fucking ten, one of the best and if not, the best apocalypse manga i’ve ever read.

v1m

This is more horrifying than the most brutal apocalypse survival movie. Exceptional.

It's also optimistic that humanity is somehow making it to the year 3250 A. D...

v1m

I have to revise my statement from before

It's just - sad.

Looking back, the handdrawn picture of themselves they left in the museum just breaks it for me. And the broken rocket, grounding man forever, despite the space ship probably being the reason why their oji had told them to go upwards

The only hope beyond what happened that the author left is that rocket number three might still be flying, or have arrived somewhere.

Gotta stop writing here or I'll never stop crying (haven't really cried in a very long time ).

Ten out of ten

Read this alone.

This manga is absolutely amazing but good God is it depressing. I've never come across a story where I've fallen in love with the characters so quickly and hoped so much that they would find their "happily ever after".

I can see why the anime (which is amazing and is a must watch) wasn't continued for books 5 & 6. This is the type of manga/anime you read/watch once, cry, try to forget about and end up telling yourself that the girls lived "happily ever after".

Users who are viewing this thread