Girls of the Wild's

great story, good drawing, retarded and horrible ending.... never again i will waste time with this author...

Dex-chan lover
Most of this manga is worth reading but toward the end, it became obvious the author had no idea where to take the story after the initial training arc.

Dex-chan lover
I remember this dragged out manwha. It started ok-ish and then proceeded to be dragged out for eternity. As already mentioned the author had no idea what he wanted the story to be.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm hoping the author learned their lesson from this. They apparently have the talent for this...when they have it planned out. When they're winging it on the fly? Not so much...

Power Uploader
Series ends at c260 however the balance of the chapters are LICENSED and thus if copied from LINE are removable from mangadex. Thank you.

I remember this. I only kept reading it to see Dal Dal more. The story was drawn-out garbage after a while, but the girls stayed cute.

It's a good read I originally thought we would see the main guy gradually fight and get stronger but I was happy they focused on the romance element.

I really dislike series romance where it's about them admitting their feelings till the end I would of liked him and queen to have more happy and loving moments in the series.

Also would of liked for the short girl to know it was because of the main guy that she was saved.

Would really love if this got a sequel series.

https://www.webtoons.com/en/action/girls-of-the-wilds/list?title_no=93&page=1

the completed version is here :D you are welcome

Dex-chan lover
a series that started interesting and had potential but devolved into a trainwreck for no reason with a last second ending to try and remedy the catastrophe that was written. I wouldn't recommend it

It's been 6 months since I read this and I still find myself randomly pissed off about the second half of this Manwa. It's completely baffling how they can build such great relationships, characters, and plot only to throw it all away in the most frustratingly nonsensical ways possible.

If I could rate the seasons differently, the first would be a 9 and the second would be a 2, since it did have at least one really good fight scene. I'd suggest if you are going to read this, stop at the end of season 1 and just imagine the ending you want.

Fed-Kun's army
Welp seems webtoon has finally fallen into the greedpit so I gotta use mangadex for webtoons now. Most of this series has been locked behind massive paywalls on their site and they seem to be progressively doing it to a bunch old webtoons that used to be popular and are completed.

I really enjoyed the start of this, however these really bad reviews have me hesitant to continue reading.

Does anyone know any mangas or webtoons with a similar premises and good story?

Its quite an ending, not exactly what i'm looking for but anways. 8/10
Its a good read overall

Users who are viewing this thread