GIRLS und PANZER - Ribbon no Musha - Vol. 14 Ch. 56 - We will not win with these tanks

Double-page supporter
I see the author understands the Polish mindset well - "Nobody expects us to win, so we will cheat, steal and lie. Then crawl through mud to bite our enemy's ankle... for as long as we have to to sever the foot from the leg."

Aggregator gang
.................bet you ooarai would win in the end

that makes the most sense

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I was worried about the Porsche Tiger, since it's the juggernaut of Oorai, but there's a change with the Archer and the Panther.

Aggregator gang
I bet it is a Goliath, by the way they were looking down at what she was demonstrating and the wood plank. 99% sure about it.

Double-page supporter
I'm so hyped!
@Wolvenworks
The can't use panzerfausts since in a senshadou match every equipment has to be approved by the league.

Double-page supporter
@kwendy After 124 years of being erased from the map and shortly after another 50 years of occupation there are no 'knights' left, only a bunch of people with a guerrilla mindset. And military matters little when your neighbors always gang up on you.

Man, it looks like they're trying to retcon the differences between the das Finale and Ribbon Warrior versions of BC Freedom with Marie, Andou, and Oshida appearing on page 7.

If they really want to make it work, that means that not only does BC Freedom need to completely reorganize why there are two factions (not to mention that the ship is devided by port and starboard in RW and by bow and stern in DF), but it means that everything in Ribbon Warrior so far has to have taken place in between the University Annihilation match and the Winter Continuous Track Cup.

If we assume the events of der Film take place in the summer after the Nationals, it only leaves... 3-4 months for BC Freedom to have completely revamped itself and for every match in Ribbon Warrior to have occurred. I guess it's possible, and I like anything that ties Ribbon Warrior closer to main canon, but that's a tight fucking fit.

Users who are viewing this thread