Girls Zombie Party - Ch. 1.2

Fed-Kun's army
srsly?
the boys turned into zombie and their head turned into a bulb for shooting tenta dixx on girl's orifices....
i'm in:meguupog:

why did that virgin yarichin still okay, is that because he's still a virgin?:lol:
if so, all non-virgin boys turned into rapist zombie and toshiro will be just fine
what will happen to the girls after they got em tho:thonk:

Dex-chan lover
srsly?
the boys turned into zombie and their head turned into a bulb for shooting tenta dixx on girl's orifices....

why did that virgin yarichin still okay, is that because he's still a virgin?:lol:
if so, all non-virgin boys turned into rapist zombie and toshiro will be just fine
that is actually valid, that's probably why the zombies start to grape the girls to turn them too
disgusting
i'm in
i read almost anything with zombies in it, i stom if it's too dumb
this one is dumb too but since it's the beginning let's read more

Dex-chan lover
doujin type of zombie huh? well that certainly have my interest, even if the censored is a bit disappointing

Group Leader
that is actually valid, that's probably why the zombies start to grape the girls to turn them too
disgusting
i'm in
i read almost anything with zombies in it, i stom if it's too dumb
this one is dumb too but since it's the beginning let's read more
If that's so then we would have seen a female zombie at some point, but we haven't even in the other chapters

Dex-chan lover
srsly?

The girls became non-virgin and thus became zombie, hunting other virgin girls-

Group Leader
It might not affect girls, like that other zombie story where only boys turned
Yeah that's what I was thinking. This sounds brutal, but the girls probably just die during or after the zombie has their way with them.

Dex-chan lover
Meh dropped, i'm sick of censorship
Maybe when the volumen will released will uncensored

Yeah that's what I was thinking. This sounds brutal, but the girls probably just die during or after the zombie has their way with them.
Maybe this zombies eat brains, but using their tentacle and the mouth, the kiss scene was few abnormal, but without brain, there isnt female zombie

Group Leader
Maybe when the volumen will released will uncensored

Maybe this zombies eat brains, but using their tentacle and the mouth, the kiss scene was few abnormal, but without brain, there isnt female zombie
That's actually very plausible. The only question that remains is why they're also so intent on stuffing tentacles into the girls' nether regions as well.

Users who are viewing this thread