Gishinanki o Shozu - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the scanlation!

Don't you just love it when your friend gives you friendly ghosts?

Supporter
I sit here in my room at a bit after 4AM completely unable to sleep, feeling like my head is about to explode.

This gave me a fantastic laugh that I really needed. Thank you.

Dex-chan lover
oh my god, there's a ghost there that looked like Kujima's shadow, anyway, i loved it. thanks for the translation. i hope one day this oneshot will become a serialization, because i would love to read a slice of life of these two 🤭

Dex-chan lover
Man, I thought it was going to be a scary ghost story or at least an unsettling psychological one, but instead it was adorable as heck, and I really dig these guys' chemistry. "I brought you my favorite ones!" like it's his treasured rock collection smh
What an unexpected little gem <3

Group Leader
woww didn't expect this many people in the comments... glad you guys enjoyed it :cry: konno akira mentioned wanting to make more comics with these guys, fingers crossed it'll happen someday 🤞

Dex-chan lover
woww didn't expect this many people in the comments... glad you guys enjoyed it :cry: konno akira mentioned wanting to make more comics with these guys, fingers crossed it'll happen someday 🤞
Scanlator spotted!
Thank you for your awesome work, looking forward to seeing more from you <3

Group Leader
yess thank u so much for ur appreciationn, really means a lot 🥰 in the mean time we're also scanlating konno akira's ongoing series, hope u guys like kujima as well 😊

Users who are viewing this thread