Given

Oh yeah, this one's a gem despite the cliché-filled start (and the sorta spacey feel of the main couple). :) It's been a while since a shônen-ai(/yaoi) has hooked me this well, it's fun~

Totally rooting for the secondary guys here :D

So far I like this one. It starts out a bit rough but gets better. I like the emphasis on the band and the people around them.

heavier than i expected. stresses me out a little cause i just want everyone to be happy lol but i love the music plot. maybe it'll be more worth to just wait for the anime for me.

I see many interesting responses from readers about this manga.
I wonder what will really make you enter the story. It's been a long time since I followed Kinou Nani Tabeta which remained in the top of the top.

EDIT : Oof, I'm back in the same hole.

Gets so excited reading the description and leaves queitly after seeing the tag "shounen ai".

Dex-chan lover
Damn, this manga has really gone up in the rankings since the anime aired.

Contributor
I remember reading this a while, maybe a year, ago and not being able to get past the first volume. It just wasn't very well paced imo. But now that the anime is out, I reread it. I'm still not completely satisfied with the pacing, but the anime's is much better, so I was able to look past it this time. I can enjoy the humor and drama more now, and it definitely is a good manga

This is such a wonderful story...I cried so many times in the process of reading it. Thank you for updating!

Users who are viewing this thread