Double-page supporter
Me:
reads desc "It's stuck deep inside me"
oh no
continues reading desc "and I can't get it out of my head"
nvm just my dirty mind
looks at tags and sees shounen ai
oh no

This is the first time I read manga BL and it's really interesting and i like the story very much. So I can't wait to read the next chapter (39), what will happened with Uenoyama and Mafuyu also how Uenoyama will continue Yuki's song ・ᴗ・

This is the first time I read manga BL and it's really interesting and i like the story very much. So I can't wait to read the next chapter (39), what will happened with Uenoyama and Mafuyu also how Uenoyama will continue Yuki's song ・ᴗ・

Just read 39.... the things this manga does to my heart is inexplicable. GOD I love it so fucking MUCH!! ;A; I'll go dig my grave now.

I really want to hear Yuki's song. Well it's not really Yuki's anymore but I really hope they'll make a real song out of it

do you guys think that the last couple would be hiragi and shizu? coz like first it was yuki and mafuyu's story, then mafuyu and ue, then we had aki and haru.

And I still havent watched the movie. im afraid to feel the pain HHAHAHAHAH the manga was painful enough, adunno what to feel if I heard mafuyu sing and watch ugetsu crying lol

Users who are viewing this thread