[GL] 2024 Postype Anthology | Summer - Blessing in Disguise

Double-page supporter
So much whitespace, you might as well put the panels on flash cards and cycle through that.
Art is very nice, but if not for the need to scroll/PgDn every panel, I'd appreciate it more :nyoron:

oh my goodness, the art, the sensuality, somehow the absence of any dialogue in the intimate scenes makes your heart race. this is incredibly good, thanks for TL!

Dex-chan lover
Insane amounts of sensuality and I know the paneling is part of that but gosh I wish they weren't so thin. Fucking awesome though God damn

Doing God's work TLing this anthology thank you very much

Dex-chan lover
God damn Tima is still a beast when it comes to drawing erotica. Or just drawing in general.
Thanks for the chapter!

Dear TL, ty so much for translating this. (Having this translation quality is in itself a blessing, let alone this beautiful sensual story)
+The amount of whitespace (for the ppl complaining here) contributes to that calm slow pace of action that gives u enough silence to hear ur heartbeat and embrace it as the scene slowly unfolds and the characters lose touch with their surrounding as they become less focused on the noise of the world and more on the evolving feelings and thoughts. (Note: Closely packed panels r unconsiously viewed as fast paced.) The generous amount of whitespace also enables the viewers to appreciate the subtle nuances of the scene.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread